Sunday 5 June 2011

We need help changing our website?

We hired a group of people who are no longer in business to create us a website. Some of our info is wrong now, and we need to add and delete some items from it but have no idea what to do. We have no information on who the service provider is or who the webmaster is.|||Call your local chamber of commerce and ask for members who are Web designers.





Any competent Web designer is going to be able to at least find out where your Web site is housed, and if they find that out, will eventually be able to wrest control back into your hands.





Only use Web designers who enjoy a good reputation and who are local to you, as you%26#039;ve discovered the hard way. And like everything else, get everything in writing and make sure you are given explicit copyright ownership.|||I am assuming that you have already fixed this issue but in the off chance that you haven%26#039;t I would like to extend my help as a webmaster. I manage a small newspaper website called the Criterion for a local high school. I would like it if you would consider me to fix any issues you have if any.

Report Abuse