Sunday 5 June 2011

What is a good website to use for changing your hair color online?

I%26#039;ve been thinking about changing my hair color but I want to see how it would look before I do that. Any helpful websites???


(preferably a website that doesn%26#039;t require signing up in order to upload a photo)|||i don%26#039;t know of any websites like that..however you can try a hair dye that washes out (in about 5 washes). i tried it once before i actually dyed my hair, just to make sure i would like it. if you don%26#039;t, it washes out quickly!|||http://www.taaz.com/makeover.html





It does require signing up, but it takes two seconds!


it%26#039;s an amazing website! I love it heaps!





You can change, hair color, hair style, eye color, lip color and even skin color! Best of all, it%26#039;s all free,


After all that you can share your pic on MySpace and Facebook, save it to your computer and email it to your friends!





Photos with your hair tied back works best :)





Good Luck!