Sunday 5 June 2011

What would you type into Google to find a Climate Change website?

I am helping design a website for Climate Change with resources, interactive world and campaign material. We are doing some secondary research into what people would type in to find information of the sort listed above into Google. Provide any ideas, but please give me your age as well, just for research purposes, so I could put the suggestions into categories.





Thanks so much.|||Go to: http://www.hko.gov.hk/climate_change/use鈥?/a>|||Hi...





I would search with words like %26quot;global warming%26quot;, %26quot;ozone depleting%26quot; or %26quot;flooding%26quot;





Thanks





Cheers!





DRK


http://coupons-for-you.blogspot.com/|||You can type into google search engine %26quot;climate change website%26quot; and there should be a some good websites there. Or I found one or two that look good and might help:


www.climatechange.eu.com


or a more adult choice


www.Chevron.com


I hope this helped and good luck with your website.


p.s. I%26#039;m 13