Wednesday 26 October 2011

Can't login to a website - changed my cookie settings - STILL can't get in!?

When I try to login, it says there's been an error and tells me to check my cookie settings. I've changed them every way I could and it still won't let me sign in. Why? lol... why?!??!



Anything other advice?Can't login to a website - changed my cookie settings - STILL can't get in!?Either the website is designed really badly, or your internet protection is being over-protective. Try going to that, and there should be options for you to customize the sites you want to go to. So that no matter how dangerous it may seem, you told it you can go to it.



Try using a proxy. Go to like kproxy.com, and type in the full website address. That site is really annoying, though it has all these ads. If you get fed up with it, try btunnel.com, it does that same thing.



Good luck!
  • com and interop
  • vb
  •