Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I make an html website template?

How do I make a template using html, so that if I need to change the whole website, I only have to change 1 page? Because when you have like 50 pages e.g. home.html,contactus.html, policies.html etc, but you discover that you spelt the link %26quot;Hoome%26quot; wrong, you have to edit every single page to rename it to %26quot;Home%26quot;. How do I get around this? Is there a shortcut?How do I make an html website template?use a iframe T^T



%26lt;IFRAME name=%26quot;iframe%26quot; src=%26quot;welcome page url%26quot; width=400 height=500 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 hspace=0 vspace=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=auto%26gt;%26lt;/IFRAME%26gt;



paste the code in the main page, and your done!
How do I make an html website template?
You can use PHP, instead of HTML, to accomplish what you need to do.
How do I make an html website template?
You could use IFrames, Frames, or if your webhost supports ASP, ASP.net, php, etc., etc., you could use serverside includes, simply refrence the code from a file and insert it into multiple different pages. (I recomend this over any type of frames.) check out www.w3schools.com and search these items.