Wednesday 26 October 2011

Why does my laptop close and restart every time i try to change a website?

when ever i try to navigate from one page to another my laptop closes my wireless connecton and restarts automatically,i need to stop this it is hindering my work abiltiyWhy does my laptop close and restart every time i try to change a website?Congrats yr comp most likely been in infected by malware
Why does my laptop close and restart every time i try to change a website?
id say u need to do a scan of your computer to see if u have any virus's first. you can download a free programme from the net...but you should have one. norton or something...if its not that maybe its a dodgy connection, unplug all the unessecary components like webcam, usb cables etc.....check all you connections are in correctly. or maybe one of your device's is conflicting with another. for example if your wireless, your dongle could be conflicting with a tv card or something.....hope this helps....To check if any of your devices are conflicting right click my computer, click on manage then device manager....if anything is wrong, ull notice little signs next to the device in question..good luck