Monday 17 October 2011

I'm making a website, can someone tell me how to change the text in this warning notification ?

You see, I saw a website changing the text once before %26amp; I would like to do that too.

Can someone tell me how to change the text for warning notifications when someone's about to download this file ?

Here's a picture of how the notification / warning / window looks like.

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv16/hariz13may/WarningNotifybmp.jpg?t=1267818063

I'm thinking of changing the part where it says %26quot;Would You Like To Save This File ?%26quot;

%26amp; Also the one's saying %26quot;Opening Downloading Virus .pif%26quot;

If so, I Would also like to change the %26quot;Save File%26quot; %26amp; %26quot;Cancel%26quot; Button.

Haha, Just tell me how to do it All.I'm making a website, can someone tell me how to change the text in this warning notification ?The notification dialog box is defined by the browser and is not available to be edited by the website since the website operates server side and the notification is generated client side (by the browser itself). This is why the warning may look different in IE vs. Firefox vs Safari.