Monday 17 October 2011

Is anyone having problems using Mobile Sync on the Sprint website with the Samsung Instinct?

I have all my contacts online on the Sprint Mobile Sync website. However, if I make a change on the website it will not sync to my phone, and vice versa. The only thing that works is if I add a NEW contact to the website. Sprint has no clue what the problem is. Anyone else having this problem?Is anyone having problems using Mobile Sync on the Sprint website with the Samsung Instinct?lots of ppl are having problems...sprint is aware of the problem and is working in it.
Is anyone having problems using Mobile Sync on the Sprint website with the Samsung Instinct?
I thought I was having that problem, but I found that there was a delay in the syncing. I got a message on my phone that the synch occurred. I first imported my outlook contacts to the sprint mobile sync on my desktop, then had it sync to my phone. It actually sync's daily at the same time. Not sure if this helps you, but it did work for me.