Monday 17 October 2011

Has a website changed your life?

In what ways (good or bad) did it change your life?Has a website changed your life?Yes, believe it or not, I met my husband on myspace lol. And now we are happilly married, and have a beautiful daughter. Kinda crazy and creepy, but it all worked out! I would have to say that myspace changed my life DRAMATICALLY, I found the man of my dreams, and I was that one person who would never meet anyone offline. What I did first was meet his parents first to make sure he was the real deal :D
Has a website changed your life?
Digg.com for one, it gives me news on everything I would need and some things I don't. It's marvelous and gives much entertainment.



Secondly, leakynews.com it opened up the Harry Potter online fandom to me which has become a giant part of my life.
Has a website changed your life?
Sadly yes, haha. I met one of my best friends on a website. (Embarassingly, neopets.com) You can talk on boards and stuff.
NEOPETS.COM-GOOD GOOD GOOD
  • java
  • love girls myspace
  •