Wednesday 26 October 2011

Will Barack Obama's new website change people's opinions of him?

Barack Obama has a new section to his website called %26quot;Fight The Smears%26quot;. He's using it to counter the various rumors about him and his campaign in the Internet. Some would counter toward an opposite strategy, and that the best way to combat smear campaigns is not to acknowledge them. He could be making issues out of non-issues by doing this? What do you think?



http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/f鈥?/a>Will Barack Obama's new website change people's opinions of him?nope...if you have to dedicate a website to your honesty, my gut tells me you aren't honest to start with
Will Barack Obama's new website change people's opinions of him?
No it will only reinforce their opinions of him.
Will Barack Obama's new website change people's opinions of him?
Clearly they are not %26quot;non issues%26quot; if they are being reported in the mainstream media as these rumors have been.
It is childish and humorous. HE is such a two-faced whimp that he cracks me up.
It lowered my opinion of him. I mean....is he so arrogant to think that his little website is any more believable? Like his birth certificate. Where was the raised seal......there wasn't one. Waste of time and money in my opinion.
i'm not buying it



too much BS coming out of his camp
Perhaps it will change the minds of some. Not me. My opinion of Obama is based on his platform, not the sound bites I hear on TV or the rumors floating around the internet. Regardless of the truth of such things, I don't plan to vote for him. I think it's ridiculous that the news makes an issue out of such blatant non-issues.
It'll fool the idiots and the uneducated robots, i.e. Obama supporters. The rest of us (thinking humans) won't believe Obama's propaganda.



BTW, re: Michelle Omarosa's alleged racist tape, did you'all see how the Obama hate site claims that %26quot;such a tape doesn't exist%26quot; but not %26quot;Michelle Osama is not a racist.%26quot;



Revealing.
Like anybody would waste their time going to Obumas worthless propaganda site.
I think he took the high road, instead of getting into a sissy fight with McSame.....
He thinks that just because he says something isnt' true that we should believe him, his site is a joke!
I think this is bullcrap
I looked at his website and thought it was a joke. So what he says these things are lies, he lies and will most likely stick to his guns until the definite proof comes out.



And I agree with Boo, his birth certificate looks like a fraud.



It seems to be lacking in information. It only includes: Childs Name; Date of Birth; City, Town or Location of Birth; Hour of Birth; Island of Birth; County of Birth; Sex;

Mother鈥檚 Maiden Name; Mother鈥檚 Race; Father鈥檚 Maiden Name; Father鈥檚 Race; Date filed by Registrar.



The authentic ones I鈥檝e seen do not just put the parents name on one line; they have a box for first, middle and last name of each parent. Besides the above information, they also have the Date of Birth of each parent; The Type of Birth, i.e., Single, Twin; The Time of Birth; The Name of the Hospital; and signatures of the Attendant or Certifier.



Where is the signiture?



Except for the seal at the top of the page it looks like a fraud.
it wont change mine. he has lied to make himself look better
I would feel better if he said Michelle never said those things rather than %26quot;no tape exists%26quot; of Michelle saying those things. I'm suspicious of politicians who parse their words. And frankly, it doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to see her saying them.



I think I'd have more respect for him if he would distance himself from her racist viewpoint rather then hide it, like Laura Bush did about the abortion issue. She was quite frank. She and George disagreed -- strongly.