Wednesday 26 October 2011

Website layout changes with different screen sizes?

My website layout changes when i view it on different screens with different resolutions. I created it using my laptop. I have used html and css and have stuck to using mostly px

(My header and footer are a width of 100%)



My web address is www.1pw.co.uk, please any suggestions would be really helpful.



Many thanks.Website layout changes with different screen sizes?Your site looks nice!



Without knowing the exact code, I'd have to guess that computer's local css file is overriding your site's css file. If you're showing weird results on the same computer in different resolutions, try using an embedded table centered at 100%. The main table will be 100% width and height, and have no content other than a centered table, also 100% width and height.
Website layout changes with different screen sizes?
It looks fine to me. I have a 1440x900 widescreen resolution and I tested it on several other different resolutions. They all have the same result and look fine. On the smaller screens it will enlarge a little but that is what you want right? Great job on the website.