Wednesday 26 October 2011

Will you get virus when you uses all this converting website to change youtube video to put in your itunes!?

I was looking up all the website to convert video from youtube and they sound pretty safe, but then my brother--who is an expert in computer--say that if I use them there is a good chance that I may get some major viruses! I was just wondering is there any safe website that can guarantee that I won't get virus?Will you get virus when you uses all this converting website to change youtube video to put in your itunes!?http://www.vixy.net

if im reading your question right youwant a safe way to download youtube videos to .mp4 for your itunes this site works really good
Will you get virus when you uses all this converting website to change youtube video to put in your itunes!?
You brother is wrong, as of today, no viruses can be spread using video or audio encoding which is exactly what you are downloading from the websites. Some websites will even give you a free converter so you don't even have to go to their homepage and can do it on your own computer.
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  • long hair cut
  •