Wednesday 21 September 2011

Can I set up an internet "agent" or "search engine" to automatically notify me when a website changes?

In my line of work, I must monitor updates on a particular webpage. Unfortnately, the updates may occur as often as daily or once every few weeks and the updates are random. It is essential that I am aware of the changes as soon as they occur. As a result, I must manually check the website daily. Is it possible to receive e-mail notifications when a website is altered so that I do not have to manually go to the website every day?Can I set up an internet %26quot;agent%26quot; or %26quot;search engine%26quot; to automatically notify me when a website changes?First put that page in favorites, then right click it and click on make available offline, then click next, and next and then you can eventually choose to syncronyse the web page on a schedule.