Wednesday 21 September 2011

Can a website change your life?

The website www.theonething.net claims it can.Can a website change your life?I suppose anything is possible. It's prolly a scam.
Can a website change your life?
I just visited this website and did some reading. Basically people focus on and write to the website about the most important thing in their lives; reading these descriptions then inspires others. Sorry, but I've been helped and inspired more by reading books. I suppose reading a website could change your life, just as reading a book, listening to a speech or watching a movie could change your life. But I doubt that it happens very often and have never heard of it happening except for people who say something like, %26quot;I read the Bible and it changed my life.%26quot;
Can a website change your life?
no.. just myself
It seems like a nice enough concept and I have no doubt that it has inspired people to really think about what they are living for...it just isn't for me.
It can certainly INTERFERE!