Saturday 24 September 2011

I can connect to my remote server in Dreamweaver & save changes, but changes to website don't appear on any PC?

I did try emptying the cache and cookies on my PC and laptop. I also tried accessing the website from another PC and the changes still won't show up. I did notice at the same time that Dreamweaver makes me now use %26quot;Passive FTP%26quot; to connect to my remote server which it never used to do. Could that be an indication that something is not syncing somewhere?I can connect to my remote server in Dreamweaver %26amp; save changes, but changes to website don't appear on any PC?It could be but I had that a couple of times myself as well, plus one of my teachers had the same thing, you just have to wait I think, my teacher had uploaded something to his website around 1 am but nothing happened on the website, the next morning when he checked his website it was online again, I think you should wait but maybe there is a simple solution for this, check it out on google, you might find some tech forums that have the answer to that question,



Good luck.