Saturday 24 September 2011

Website Background color will not change? Website Tonight?

I am currently building a website, and for some reason my main background color will not change, I am using the www.godaddy.com website tonight program.





I want to change the background from White, to Black.



I have used the Advanced Color Options and when I apply them nothing changes.



here is my site if you would like to look at the background.



www.Fatalredemption.info



You can see that half of it is white, I want that to be black.



if you can solve this it would be a great help, thank you so much.



If you really know what you are doing with this program I would love some extra help and you can contact me on msn @ enjoiskater656@hotmail.com



Thank you!



xFallenWebsite Background color will not change? Website Tonight?A quick fix. On your HTML file add the styling:



%26lt;div class=%26quot;sf_wrapper%26quot; style=%26quot;background: #000;%26quot;%26gt;



Or add to the http://www.fatalredemption.info/color_6.鈥?/a> CSS file :



.sf_wrapper {

background-color:#000000;

}



The



.sf_wrapper {

}



is already there. Just add the %26quot;background-color:#000000;%26quot; part.



Ron