Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do i add a description to my website on google?

I have finally got my website on google's index but now it shows up as the following:

*My websites title

POST-TITLE, POST-DESCRIPTION



how do i change the website description? i am using blogger and i can't find POST-TITLE in my HTML. Help please!How do i add a description to my website on google?Yes between the %26lt;head%26gt; tags you need the following





%26lt;head%26gt;





%26lt;meta name=%26quot;description%26quot; content=%26quot;your description here%26quot; /%26gt;



%26lt;/head%26gt;
How do i add a description to my website on google?
There must be some option within the blogger CMS to change the Post TITLE. Please explore your blogger CMS in detail.
How do i add a description to my website on google?
Easy Method is go to your blog setting page. There you will find Title and Description field. Fill them and save. Done...
in blogger you need to look at the html code for your blog and in the top section between the tag %26lt;head%26gt; and the tag %26lt;/head%26gt; you need to have a title tag and a desrciption tag. If there are other metatags there just follow their form and make the title as you wish and the desription too.
  • How do i make a quilt
  • What comes in a duvet set
  •