Wednesday 21 September 2011

I just got a vinyl banner made and we just changed our website can we print over the writing?

It was printed from the computer (like screen printing- I don't know the correct term) on to a vinyl banner so the writing is not removable but can the company just print white and then print the new writing?



Thanks!I just got a vinyl banner made and we just changed our website can we print over the writing?You do not necessarily need to buy a new vinyl banner however it would look much better but you could always have the new web site printed on the smaller piece of vinyl and attach it to the original one.



I think it would be best for you to buy a new one - you are trying to be professional so your marketing materials need to look their best!
I just got a vinyl banner made and we just changed our website can we print over the writing?
No. You need a new sign
I just got a vinyl banner made and we just changed our website can we print over the writing?
Practically, It can be printed but it may look somewhat weired or say not appealing.



Better to go with the new one.