Saturday 24 September 2011

Way of changing date on every page of website in Dreeamweaver?

I have Dreamweaver MX2004 and am responsible for a website with approx 200 pages. The website has at at the bottom of every page the text copyright 2007.



Is there anyway that I can change all 200 or so pages from 2007 to 2008 easily? In the past I have manually opened each page and changed it but I'm sure there must be an easier wayWay of changing date on every page of website in Dreeamweaver?If all the pages are in the same 'site', open the find and replace dialog (CTRL and F I think). Theres a dropdown that says find in site. In the top find box find put %26quot;Copyright 2006%26quot; and the bottom replace box put %26quot;Copyright 2007%26quot;



Hit find %26amp; replace, and your done.
Way of changing date on every page of website in Dreeamweaver?
i use that at school for my gcse in i.t. i think its sumthing in the options or tools