Wednesday 21 September 2011

So I have the Styles add-on for Firefox which lets me change a website looking different and its gone wrong?10?

So I had a facebook theme and it was pretty sick but then i refresh my page and my background isnt there anymore but all my other styles kinda formed all together into one :S

like thew writing from one style and the tabs colouring from another style, so I uninstalled it. But now my facebook has a black tab background and everyones name is in black instead of blue:S whats the problem?So I have the Styles add-on for Firefox which lets me change a website looking different and its gone wrong?10?Un-install the add-on and restart Firefox.



Ron
So I have the Styles add-on for Firefox which lets me change a website looking different and its gone wrong?10?
Just reset your browser's options to default.



If you manipulated your myspace, it is hard to tell without looking at the source code.