Wednesday 21 September 2011

Someone always calls me after I change my website password sites.?

Is it possible for a computer savvy person to get into my websites through cordless phones or through calling me when I'm on the computer. I have DSL. It's probably just coincidence, but someone always calls after I chang my password.Someone always calls me after I change my website password sites.?Just a coiencedence.....just like everytime i go to the bathroom someone always calls me to (lol)........
Someone always calls me after I change my website password sites.?
report it to your internet provider. They aren't going to call you about changing your password. No internet provider does that, you might have a hacker. not to scare you but i'd report this to you police department's cybercrime unit. Do not give this person any information.