Saturday 24 September 2011

There is not a reason code on IRS website for refund delay?

I had an original deposit date of 2/13. No money yesterday so I checked the WMR website. It changed my date to the 24th now. There is not a reason code on my inquiry (1201 or 1301, etc) as other people claim they get. Has anyone had this issue? If so, did you get your refund the next week?There is not a reason code on IRS website for refund delay?The same thing happened to me. My DD date was changed from the 17th to the 24th, this past Monday. I haven't checked today.
There is not a reason code on IRS website for refund delay?
My original date was for 17th and last week when I started seeing everyone on here comlaining I checked mine again and the date changed to the 24th as well but no error message. I'm interested in seeing what everyone may have to say as well.
There is not a reason code on IRS website for refund delay?
Well... i've got mine delayed from a DD of feb 10 to feb 24...as well as no error code.....
My DD was originally set for 2/24/09 and I filed on 2/5/09. I did not get approved H%26amp;R blocks RAL due to a prior years issue but I called the treasury department as well as the IRS and was assured that my refund is not going to be offset so I guess I will wait until 2/24/09 and see what happens. When I look up the anticipated deposit date on the IRS website no code is given at all. I just think that they are behind because a lot of folks are filing right now because a lot of people are in need of money. I will be patient until Tues the 24th and then if I don't see it I will show out! :)
  • Comforters
  • degree to become a ceo
  •