Wednesday 21 September 2011

How can I change a website once uploaded to the hosting place.?

I've never set up a website on a hosting site before - so excuse me for this newbie question. :-)



How can I make changes to my website (read, change the html code) once I've uploaded all files to my host via FTP?



Do I have to change single files and folders on my desktop and upload them again?



Can I change the html code directly when I visit my domain?



Do I have to change the files in the FTP client?



Or do I have to make the changes somewhere in the mySQL database?



Thanks for your help!How can I change a website once uploaded to the hosting place.?Just re upload the changed files to the server. You may be able to change the code directly depending on your hosting service through some online apps they give when you log into their service(not FTP).
How can I change a website once uploaded to the hosting place.?
Siply by uploading the new one to the ftp of your host.

Note: The updated file must have the same filename and extension.