Saturday 24 September 2011

Santino Gimmick change(website source)?

It looks like Santino Marella may be in for some kind of gimmick change. Santino’s unibrow was shaved this week and he was sporting a new hairdo, with highlights. A friend of mine also pointed out during RAW that Santino was acting much “sweeter” this week. Let’s hope we’re not in for another homo gimmick by WWE.



Coursty of cramthis.comSantino Gimmick change(website source)?NOOOOOO santino is the only reason i watch raw now

the only good thing that could come from this is him getting a push which would be awesome
Santino Gimmick change(website source)?
LOL! Homo gimmick I laughed!
Santino Gimmick change(website source)?
Oh no! don't say that! we can't lose Santino! NO WAY1
I hope not, but he is supposed to be going out with Mr. Phoenix. So I don't think so. But he was acting really weird, and I don't want to see him like that again.
I noticed that to %26amp; also before the match when they were walking to the ring he was walking like a woman
santino marella in a homo gimmick wtf? %26lt;0?
I think that he might have changed, but the chance doesnt seem gay to me. Whats really gay is The Brian Kendrick. Real Douche.
Santino Marella won't have a homo gimmick because WWE is rated PG. WWE hardly has Divas in bikinis anymore. I doubt WWE will have a wrestler with a homo gimmick.
He also shaved his beard. I agree though. Wrestling doesnt need another gay gimmick. The only one I ever thought was cool was Goldust
Hmm... maybe Santino is actually a woman, and Beth Phoenix is really Brad Phoenix, the Manazon... Oh, Vince McMahon must have a hard-on thinking about all the possible ways to ruin yet another career!
dang just when i liked santino...they go and make him gay



yea i seen when he walked with his hands at his side i was like wtf...i just hope that if they go through with this that they dont make a billy and chuck thing with it...if u remember how that went lol
I knew something was wierd about him last night
you may be right with it because on santiano casa his secret admiral was goldust