Saturday 24 September 2011

I would like to change my website, I have optimizied it fairly well but I worry that when I change the pages?

all of my work on SEO so far will be a waste. Can anyone tell me what happens to my pagerank and my current organic placment when I change my site. Thanks!I would like to change my website, I have optimizied it fairly well but I worry that when I change the pages?If your changing a to a new website then have your old URL directed to your new one, if your only changing the website content then your fine.



Go to Freewebsitetraffic.tv they will get your site 5,000 garauntedd visitors a week and front page of the major search engines in 24 hours, infront thousands of customers
I would like to change my website, I have optimizied it fairly well but I worry that when I change the pages?
If you are going to make any changes, and want to change your site structure, try to have something that will redirect your old URLs to new ones. You can do this with a different page, or depending on your skill you can do it at the web server layer.



For basic web masters, I usually recommend having a page the redirects the client to the appropriate one, with a message indicating your site has changed (and good opportunity for feedback).
I would like to change my website, I have optimizied it fairly well but I worry that when I change the pages?
Check the status (PR, Alexa, Broken Links, Spider View etc) to figure out if everything you think is proper according to SEO point of view.



Try these free SEO tools : http://www.webtoolhub.com/