Wednesday 21 September 2011

What google adsense mean about "change your website privacy settings ...?

google adsense sent to me a message telling me to change my website privacy settings to be compatible with the %26quot;Interest-based advertising%26quot;

1- what google mean

2-how can i change my website privacy settings ... ?

3- how can i change my website privacy settings to be compatible with adsense needs?

4-what will happen if i didn't change it?What google adsense mean about %26quot;change your website privacy settings ...?Google requires publishers to change their privacy settings by April 15 because of their introduction of %26quot;interest based advertising%26quot; using behavioral targeting



http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/>



You have to state in your privacy policy (not privacy settings) that you are showing Google ads, and Google may put cookies in your computer to allow them to track their behavior on your site



Check if you already have the option of Interest based ads in your Adsense account panel



My Account %26gt; Account Settings %26gt; Interest based ads

where you can set your preference for interest-based ads.