Saturday 24 September 2011

Is their a website that changes the words around if you coppied and pasted from the web?

My teacher told me about it but she didnt tell me what website it was. I would like to know.Is their a website that changes the words around if you coppied and pasted from the web?Changing the words around via a program may not be enough to thwart plagiarism or copyright infringement. I believe you need to write your own content or hire a professional to do it and you should always be using your own code as well.



Your code and content will set you apart from all he others if you work at it.



Besides a web site that can actually think like you describe would have to not only have an understanding of every word in the language by definition as well as use in sentence structure. It would also have to have knowledge of sentence structure as well as common sense in order to recreate the pages accurately without changing the meaning of the content in the first place.



I find it hard to believe that an educator would even consider suggesting to their students that such a program or website could exist.