Wednesday 21 September 2011

How does the user interactivity of changing the theme of a website work?

Take the MSN home page for example where you can change the colour of the page to red green etc. Is the best way to do this to use CSS. As my knowledge of CSS is limited I was simply going to have three sites, ie , index1, index2. Index1 would be a red theme, index2 a green theme etc.

Any tutorials or thoughts would be greatHow does the user interactivity of changing the theme of a website work?I'm thinking Javascript is being used in these pages. I would look into that. CSS does not give a person the ability to change an active webpage. I would check into some javascripting tutorials. w3schools.com,
How does the user interactivity of changing the theme of a website work?
I am not sure how expert you are at web development therefore I am giving you a really basic example.



Try it.



http://www.codebelly.com/javascript/back鈼?/a>



Once you have understood the example you can try even fancier stuff as well ;)
  • How often should I change my pillows
  • ireland
  •